Monday, November 18, 2013

G is for GOD

If someone were to ask me, "Can your boys understand and believe in GOD?"  Not only would I say yes but my personality would counter that question with this one, "Can you or your children understand and believe in GOD?"

Understanding, believing, or even teaching a Gifted Mind of GOD is possible.  For those families, like mine, it is essential.  Do my boys grasp the understanding right away and with the other children their age?  No, but sometime the concepts that are being taught at church they grasp before the other children in their age group, like any other child.

My boys need to have GOD in their life, not just because their dad and I say they do, or because the church leaders say they do, but because it gives them joy and strength to know that they have someone else on their side who loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment